Unbreakable - Memories ♥

Friday 18 February 2011,10:08 am
I LOVE YOU!

By : Dinda

Oh hi world!
This is the first posting.
I spent around 3 hours to edit this blog's appearance.
Well, if you ask why we made this blog, it's my boyfriend's idea :P
But i have to admit that it's a good idea though.
My boyfriend is 19 and I'm 16,
We live so far far away! he lives in England and i live in Indonesia.
Different culture, different race, different language, different time zone, different continent, we are so different to each other. we are multiracial couple.

but we love each other and we know that love can come anytime and anywhere.
We had a chance to meet each other in real, to hold each other's hand, hug each other, dance together, laugh and tickle each other...
I had a chance to sing for him, slept in his arms and to stroke his hair.
He saw me cry, laugh and we acted silly. Pillow's war, piggyback... We were happy
Until he left me at the airport, and hoping he would come to see me again :(

That's all for now <3