Unbreakable - Memories ♥

Saturday 19 February 2011,7:15 am
First of many :)

By Joshua:

This is my first blog post on my and Dinda's new blog! :) As Dinda mentioned, we are in a long distance relationship, we live so far apart, so we usually talk on Blackberry Messenger, or on Facebook or Yahoo, or any way that we can, we talk all day, since our relationship started about 9 months ago there has not been even 1 day where we haven't talked! I wish that me and Dinda could meet more often, but she is so far away and it is so expensive for me to go, so we try to meet 2 times per year, for 3 weeks each time, and we managed to do it in the first year of our relationship, we had the most wonderful times together and have so many special memories, saying goodbye at the airport was very difficult, we both cried, hehe, but at we both know it was a temporary goodbye, and we will be back together one day. We have agreed to meet again in July, I know I will have the money by then and I will be on holiday from University and she on holiday from school, so we can spend all our time together, I really can't wait :) We have a plan that I will move to Indonesia in 2013, after I finish my university studies, it means we will have been apart for 3 years, but we know that we can manage it and Dinda promised to always wait for me. It's not always easy being so far away from that special person to you, but we can look forward to our next meeting and we enjoy our long distance relationship too, we make it work so well and we can create many special memories, even from 7,300 miles apart!

That is all for now, there will be plenty of updates from the two of us. :)