Unbreakable - Memories ♥

Saturday 19 February 2011,7:45 am
Love Letter

By : Dinda


Joshua sent me a letter and it surprised me!
Well, sending letter to each other is such a great idea for long distance relationship.
It feels romantic  
Oh, and he sent me a cloth to, I have to keep it safe *hug*.  I will keep it safe    I promise
He's such a romantic boy, and I love it  
We had a plan to send each other in march but i got it in february .
"I know that we will write letters next month, but I wanted to give you a surprise, I hope that you like it"
I DOOO! :D

Because of our time zone differences, my boyfriend usually has bad sleeping pattern,
he sent me his sleepy pic and i thought it was a cute pic of him! haha

Sleepy panda


I call him Panda because he's lazy, well i think i'm lazier 
Another good idea to do with your beloved is call them with unique and cute name !
Our names are Chip and Dale. I'm Chip and he's Dale.
I call him Panda too, and he usually calls me Vampire.
It's fun to call each other with unique and cute name !
Btw, 3 days ago when I woke up, I got his message and he called me butterfly.
butterfly is such a sweet name to call me